Friday, August 24, 2012

Retreat is coming!!!

The ladies retreat is so close, I can taste it!  I am so excited about a weekend away with sisters in Christ - at a beautiful resort - with a wonderful speaker - and lots of fun times!  I am nervous, but I'm going to pray really hard that I don't get totally stressed.  What do I need to remember?  That this retreat is not about me, Melissa or Brandee (the planning team!)  This retreat is about God and bringing glory and honor to His Name.  Oh, Lord, let me serve the ladies of Avalon with love and may they see YOU and not me.

This year we are having break out sessions - for the first time ever!  So excited!  Our theme is "No Place Like Home."  Each breakout session is a little lesson on something to do with that theme.

I met last night with the session leaders, and God brought everything together so beautifully.  Praise His Name!  It's gonna be a great weekend!

No comments: