Saturday, November 5, 2011

Birthday and Halloween fun!










My birthday was kicked off on a Monday night with dinner at my in-law's house for mine and my sis-in-law's birthday; then two nights later, dinner with friends; then two nights after that, a date with my hubby at (my fave!) Season's 52; and on my actual birthday, lunch with my family after an amazing church service, and that night, a Fall Festival at church!  My Life Group did dinner together that night and they surprised me with a birthday cake!  And then one more celebration with the girls in my family.  Sooo many celebrations!  Thank you to my family and friends for making me feel so special!  I sure ate good too :-)

Halloween was quite an event for us this year.  I felt like we celebrated the whole month!  We had a party with our good friends at their house; we let the kiddos dress up, decorate pumpkins, and trick or treat with each other. They had the greatest time! We went to Spooctacular at Sea World one Saturday in October. we had a Fall Festival at Carley's school; we had the Fall Festival at church, plus a parade and party at Carley's school, and then Trick or Treat on Halloween night in our neighborhood!

Super fun month, but I won't mind if I don't have to put together another costume for a while!

No comments: